WHY SHOULD YOU CHANGE THE LOCKS IN A NEW PROPERTY IN TORONTO AND GTA
IS YOUR NEW HOME SECURE?
Locksmith Express Toronto is here to answer your questions.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or you’re simply upgrading to a larger property in Toronto and GTA, then you need to consider whether it’s secure or not. There’s nothing that quite matches the excitement of signing the closing papers on a new home. There’s nothing that quite matches the excitement of signing the closing papers on a new home. Amid all the excitement – and chaos – of oving into a new home, you should remember that is very important to changing the locks, because while you get the keys to your new home, you can’t know how many copies of the keys the previous owners had made and how many might still be floating around. And although your new home might look great and seem secure, do you really know if you have all the keys.
Properties have keys for everything from windows to doors and much more…. However, windows and doors in your property need to be secure. You never know who might of previously had access to your property, so it’s important to make sure that the locks are changed and check by professional locksmiths, especially the door locks.
Many people ask us why they should change the locks of their new property, but even though people might have trusted other with their keys. You don’t know who has those keys and if they can be trusted or not. It’s simply a case of, better to be safe than sorry.
Even our home is brand new construction and you will be the very first people to live in it there is a very good chance that the locks are master keyed, a common practice for many home builders.
You may think in case that he previous owners installed new locks just before you buy your new home you do not need install new keys, but you are wrong. The previous owners may have given you all their keys, but can you be completely sure? It’s always best to secure. and make a call to Locksmith Express Toronto to have new locks installed .
Some of you may calm yourself with insurance, but it will not prevent burglaries or safeguard you and your family. Keep them safe. Using a professional locksmith from Locksmith Express Toronto will ensure that your locks are changed quickly and with quality locks.
For many years Lock Solutions have been changing locks for people who have moved into new properties in Toronto and GTA. It isn’t only home owners though; many landlords choose to have the locks changed after tenants have moved out and before new ones move in. This is so previous tenants no longer have access to the property.
REASONS TO CHANGE YOUR LOCKS
Some of the reasons to change your lock when moving into a new property are:
- Old owners or tenants will no longer have access to the property
- Peace of mind knowing strangers won’t have keys
- Better quality locks if its needed
- Improved security
- Can choose of the style of the lock
WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE CALLING A LOCKSMITH
Even though it might seem like you’ve moved in and the first thing you should do is call a locksmith and Locksmith Express is here to help you. However, diving straight in for the call can extend the length of the whole process. There are a number of factors to consider before calling the professional in.
To quicken up the whole process it’s important to take into consider the following:
- The Amount Of Locks – You’ll need to take into consideration how many locks are needed for your property. Such as how many access doors are there? Is there an additional side door? A garage door? Is there any other type of access that will need the locks changing? Whilst counting the amount of locks that will need changing, means we’ll be more prepared when we visit your property.
- Brands – What brands are the current locks? Although many people think locks are universal not all are, so knowing the brand means we can replace it much more quickly as we’ll fit the same style lock.
- Key Holes – Is the lock built into the knob? Or is there a deal bolt? These are things that could all cause potential problems and lengthen the process of lock changing. We’ll also need to know the amount of keyhole on all type of locks or security.
- Personal Preference – You might just want the locks changing but it’s down to personal preference as to whether you want the same style locks fitting again. Also you might be interested in having additional security features fitted. Just call Lock Solutions and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
If you’ve just moved into a new property and you’re in need of your locks changing then simply get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to assist.
Locksmith Express in Toronto – 24/7 Fast, Efficient and Reliable services!
Our local services in Toronto guarantee safety and privacy to our clients. Locksmith Express is the 24 hour Locksmith company.
Our qualified practices and techniques will assure your home and business safety.
Our professionally trained locksmiths have years of experience and we offer a solution to every problem in Toronto and GTA area! Rest assured that whatever the challenge, we’ve been there, done that many times before!